Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pedro's got my vote*

Some quick thoughts on Monday's bachelorette episode ...
  • For some reason, I keep wanting to call Roberto Pedro. Makes no sense, but there it is. And so he shall be named.

  • Steve looks too much like his namesake Steve Guttenberg and so he was just a blip on the show ... much like the original Guttenberg was just a blip on the Hollywood scene.**

  • Continuing on with the 80s Hollywood stars look alike theme, the Weatherman totally reminds me of an awkward early Tom Cruise. This is not a good association. In the words of my wise friend RB "I could not dislike the Weatherman more."

  • I miss Steven Page - his harmonies were the only thing that made the BNL interesting.

  • I am all over Chris L's tattoo and the meaning. His mouse hunting is awesome too. I want to go to there.

  • I would definitely roll around in bed with Kirk anytime, anywhere. I also enjoyed the requisite hot tube kiss. Love that he was the first one. In the wise words of Jillian Harris - she popped his hot tub cherry.
  • Hunter + Ali's date = snooze ville ... I actually fast forwarded most of it.
  • Did anyone else notice that back at the house Craig was drinking straight from a full bottle of wine? I think he would be a fun drunk and I recommend that ABC show more of that.
  • I don't have much to say about Rated R's trip to Ali's "house," but I do concede that it was a dick move to lie about it and make pointed comments about it.

  • There were two ridiculous outfits at the rose ceremony. Once again Ali had crap-tastic style. That dress would have been way cuter had it been short. And Jesse, with the jean-on-jean? Round here that is known as an Alberta Tuxedo and it is definitely not a compliment.
Once again I had to watch this episode all by myself ... it is way more fun to watch it with the girls and I hope next week we can all watch it together! The comments will be way funnier then. I promise.

*sort of - dude says all the right things and she's obviously into him, but I think I like Chris L more ... and maybe Kirk too?

**In doing my in-depth research for this post I just learned that it was recently announced that there is to be another sequel to Three Men and A Baby ... According to this article, it is highly anticipated. That might be an overstatement. Tentative title = Three Men and A Bride. Insert your groan here.

No comments:

Post a Comment