Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Enjoy the silence

So I don't really have much to say about this week's bachelorette episode, as it really was the least dramatic rose ceremony ever. Chris N said about 12 words the entire season, so it was no big surprise to see him go. And while I enjoyed the visual of Ali and the Wrestler leaving Kasey behind on the glacier, it didn't really compare to when Jillian kicked Robby off a train somewhere between Golden and Lake Louise. I will say however that Rated-R should change his name to Iceland-ICK ... cause really, he was just being an ass.

But on to Kirk, who I am crushing on and now realize I made fun of in the first episode because he brought a scrapbook. I take it back - Kirk, I will go sweater shopping with you anytime, and please feel free to take pictures and put them in a book with puffy stickers and shooting stars. I will glady accept your scrapbook creation. Plus the asbestos story was great and felt real, not at all some sort contrived story made up by ABC to bring the drama. Plus it brought me back to my youth ... When I was in grade 7 I was supposed to go see Depeche Mode. It was to be the first concert I went to without my parents (my first concert period was a few years earlier - Whitney Houston). But then, Dave Gahan et al refused to perform at the arena because the ceiling contained asbestos. The concert was cancelled and I was crushed ... I have yet to see them live and would love to some day. Maybe Kirk will take me?

No comments:

Post a Comment