Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm your girl ...

So while my new job certainly has the potential to be interesting, as of right now I don’t have much to do. Nor do I see much potential for busy-ness in the near future. As a result I will have to think of other things to do during the day to pass the time. So I am fielding requests! Need a health issue researched? I’m your girl. Wondering what “industry standard” is for things like when to first sleep with a guy or who should say I love you first? I can look into that for you. Looking for a trip itinerary to San Francisco or Paris? I can be your travel agent. The opportunities for me to do your menial tasks are endless …

I’m also considering writing something longer than a 500 word blog post – a short story perhaps? The problem is that I have no idea of what to write about … so if anyone out there has a super creative idea but just doesn’t have the time to flush it out, please feel free to send it my way and I will expand on it as best I can. Should it get picked up for a screenplay, I will give you a full co-author credit. I’ll even split the profits ... not 50/50 obviously, but you'll get something. But if it wins an Academy Award, please be warned that I will not share the 45 second time allotment for the speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment