Thursday, February 3, 2011

all by myself

I don’t have a lot to say about this week’s Bachelor, mainly because I watched it alone. Without the girls and their witty/snarky comments the episode didn’t really have me hooked. It might also have had something to do with the fact that I didn't drink any wine while watching. Won't make that mistake again. So here are my quick thoughts:
  • Random brunette (Alli?) who commented "just because she comes in with the worst story, means she gets the most attention?" Um yep. That's why everyone tells their sob stories to get his attention.
  • I know that the show was filmed months ago, but I feel like Nascar Barbie took our advice ... much less makeup and she looked so much better, non?
  • Chantal threw out the word love. Oops. But then he called her baby. Ridiculous on both accounts. Also her dress at the rose ceremony was unbelievably ugly. I'm sorry HC but you need to take back your love for her.
  • The Ashleys date was a bore. I had no interest in either of them staying or leaving. I did however enjoy the random shot of Brad's junk as they started their "performance."
  • A green frosted cake to show Alli that he remembers the dress she wore is not an indication that he cares. It means that a cake was made that happened to have pink and green on it and a random production assistant who was paying attention on Brad's behalf slipped him the information.
  • I know Michelle was trying to be sexy but I doubt it would have come off that way without the music provided by ABC.
  • I don't think anyone was surprised by the girls he sent home as I didn't know their names until Chris told "Marissa" and "Lisa" it was time to say their goodbyes. I did really like Lisa's dress though.
  • Brad has a very mechanical way of speaking ... like someone is feeding the lines into an earpiece a la Roxane. Someone told him to say hello, so he did. Someone told him to tell her she looked beautiful, so he did. It makes me think that he would be very methodical in bed ... like he has a list of all the erogenous zones in woman's body and would check each one off as he hit them, so to speak.
Finally I will say that I think that Shawntel’s shopping spree would almost be worth the humiliation of going on this ridiculous show. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment