Monday, February 21, 2011

eat something ... please

So The Bachelor is on tonight and I just realized that I didn't post a recap from last week. That was due to a variety of issues, including but not limited to:
1) the fact that it was Valentine's Day and I was striking against all things involving romance;
2) HC forgetting to PVR the early episode meaning that we made our pizzas, packed them up and took them over to SS's place to cook, resulting in a lot of commotion and me forgetting to take note of everyone's witty comments; and
3) sheer laziness on my behalf.

So I don't have a full recap. Instead, below is an email train between myself and RB, which I believe captures the sentiment of the day after.

RB:
It's dinner time on the yacht! Britt is wearing an indefensible peach negligee thing.
Did you watch the bach last night?

Me:
I did. She had horrible platform flip flops too! Screw a lack of chemistry, she should have been sent home based solely on her horrible fashion choices and bad hair!

RB:
It was gross- and made me realize I need a b**b job STAT

Me:
Shut up.
You are nowhere near as skeletal as Britt, so that ridiculous outfit would not hang off you like it did her. Seriously, I was wishing for an interactive tv so that I could feed her the salted caramel chocolate I was eating in honour of VDay.

RB:
Yes, I watched her push her food around the plate and was willing her to EAT SOMETHING!

Me:
Any thoughts on final 2?

RB:
I like Shawntel ALOT

ME:
Yes me too.

RB:
Her and dentist I think?

Me:
Not a fan of the dentist … she seems very unhip. Bad mom hair and overplucked eyebrows. I also don’t really see their chemistry, but he seems to like her.

RB: I don’t mind her… she’s kind of the odd duck there- which is interesting
Who is your #2?

Me:
I think the other Chantal … despite her crazy.

RB:
mmm… shes way too over the top for me… too needy. Interestingly neither of us said “em”

btw I have watched a sum total of 3 episodes of this bach. He’s creepy.

Me:
I think he has Emily on a pedestal … won’t work.

He is very deliberate in his speaking patterns – no emotion ever. His voice doesn’t chance no matter what he says, it’s almost like someone (Chris Harrison perhaps) is feeding him lines.
That said, I think he’s the best looking Bachelor they’ve had on the show.

RB:
I loved Andrew Firestone

Rich said he should send the rest of the girls home after he saw him with Emily…said he acts like an idiot b/c he’s smitten

Me:
Sounds like you and Rich had a pretty romantic Valentine’s Day last night, watching the Bachelor …

RB:
After I inhaled peters drive in…yes…

Me:
Nothing says I love you like onion rings and a chocolate banana milkshake!

RB:
Wrong. Chocolate Strawberry.
Even hotter and sexier with 2 kids in back of car with milkshake dripping EVERYWHERE.

Me:
Ran into so and so last week. Is it mean of me to say that I don’t like her hair?

RB:
No, this would be mean

Ran into so and so last week. Is it mean of me to say that I don’t like her?

Me:
So to recap, you are mean and I am polite.

RB:
Correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment