Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm moving to Cape Cod ...

I finally got around to watching the bachelorette last night. There were of course 4 hometown dates, but the only one that matters was visit to Cape Cod to meet Chris's family. I think my feelings are best explained through the 6 texts I sent in quick succession to RB (who unfortunately missed the episode):
  • You would die seeing Chris's hometown date. He is so cute. Black lab (named Jenny), rainy walk along the beach, beautiful New England house with porch. OMG.
  • His brothers and their wives/girlfriends are awesome too. They all love wine.
  • How sad he is that his mom isn't around to meet Ali, but how happy she would be to see him happy. His dad cried when they left.
  • The way his jeans fit him OMG. And then he kissed her neck. And then he grabbed it and went in for the kiss. Am DYING.
  • If she doesn't pick him, her heart is made of stone.
  • Will you come visit me when I move to Cape Cod?
To which she replied "yes I will come visit you, if only to sleep with your husband."

Always nice to know you can count on your friends ...

No comments:

Post a Comment