Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ugh.

I interrupt the pop culture commentary to talk about me. I often hear to get what you want, you have to ask for it. But what happens when you don't know what you want? Right now I feel like I am just waiting for things to happen, maybe because I don't know what to ask for. So here I sit, waiting for a variety of things:
1) a new episode of Lost (and maybe an explanation for WTF is actually happening on the show)
2) a phone call from a potential new employer
3) a clear message from a boy to let me know whether or not he is interested

I can't definitively ask for any of these things, because:
1) I have no idea what is going on with Jack, Hurley, Sawyer, Kate et al, so a new episode is really not going to help
2) while I would like a new job, not sure if it is this one
3) while I would like a new boy, not sure if it is this one

So instead, I sit here, resentful and thinking that none of the things I am waiting for are things that I really want.

And so I repeat - ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment