Thursday, April 8, 2010

Goddamn you mother nature

A fierce spring storm raged through town today. As such I had to walk home in weather like this picture (although please note that is not my picture as I don't have a bike, but if I did it would definitely have a basket like that one). Needless to say it was a pretty awesome walk. Drowned rat does not really come close to describing how I looked by the time I got home. The day was made even better by the fact that I was that the storm started as I was leaving a work event where I ran into this guy as described at the end of a previous entry. Luckily it wasn't all that ackward, but still unnecessary. On the upside the event was at The River Cafe, a very cool spot with amazing food and a great sustainability policy. I got to eat one of my fave meats: bison. Yum. And oh so cute too (as evidenced by this pic I took on the Nahanni back in 2005):

No comments:

Post a Comment