Thursday, August 19, 2010

things that are cheaper than the chair

Add this to the list of things that makes me happy - Mark Ruffalo. After my depressing trip to Crate & Barrel yesterday, CG and I went to see The Kids Are Alright. Great movie. It's been universally praised by critics, so I don't have much to add, but needless to say it made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me think, the acting was fabulous, it had a great soundtrack and it made me lust for Mark Ruffalo. Both his character and him as a person, because, not only is he easy to look at, I feel like is just a cool guy. Not sure if this is true or not, but according to Lainey he is great. So I'll just go with that. Plus it only cost 12 bucks! Much more reasonable than a $1400 chair. Oh and we went to Farm for dinner first. Dinner (including wine) for 3 was $156. Also much cheaper than the chair. Cheese also makes me very happy. And then, we got pre-sale seats to Arcade Fire at the end of September. At $58, also cheaper than the chair. All told, these 3 things add up to only 8.7% of the cost of the chair. And they brought me much satisfaction. So all in all, a successful 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment