Tuesday, December 21, 2010

shopping fail

So on Sunday I ventured out to do some Christmas shopping. Instead of getting what I needed to (i.e. gifts for other people) I bought myself these ski boots. They are rad. They have this mechanism that allows them to inflate and deflate. Kind of like those old school Reebok pumps. Not sure if the "air shell" technology is just a gimmick or not, but they have to be better than my old Head boots that crush my feet and have resulted in permanent trauma to my nailbeds (thanks to CG for the medical diagnosis).

And then I went to Holts and bought this dress (incidentally it looks just as good on me as it does on the model). Unfortunately they can't be worn together.

So I have evening wear and weekend wear, but still no Christmas presents. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment