Sunday, October 3, 2010

some helpful advice

Dear Don,

I know that you have been in a dark place of late. All that boozing, smoking, sleeping around, and lying about your true identity is bound to take a toll. But just because you're not feeling that great about yourself these days doesn't mean that you should settle for someone like Dr. Faye Miller. She's blonde. She's boring. She talks funny and I don't even think she's a real doctor. So this is why I cheered when Megan squeezed your hand, even if I think that making your way through the secretary pool is probably not the best way to ease your pain. In my humble opinion, I think you should go out and find Rachel Menken. I think we can all agree that she was the best of your mistresses. Apparently she's hanging out with a motorcycle gang (see Sons of Anarchy), but I think you can take them on. You are Don Draper after all.

Sincerely,
K

P.S. I really hope that Lucky Strike leaving SCDP doesn't mean the end of your agency. Because that would really suck.
P.P.S. Please tell Roger that I don't enjoy his sad sack routine. Without his quippy one liners, he is not nearly as attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment